Balancing People, Process and Technology to Reduce Risk and Drive Growth
“Aligned business and IT result in double the productivity of isolated business and IT effort”
The financial services industry faces unprecedented regulatory, economical and operational pressures. PEX teams need to act decisively to increase productivity, align business and IT infrastructure and deliver value in order to reduce operational risk and drive growth.
Taking place in New York City, 20 – 21 March, Business Process Excellence for Financial Services 2013 provides you with two days of interactive, knowledge sharing.
Process, enterprise and IT experts from the financial industry will gather to deliver insight into tactics and strategies being used to facilitate growth and protect against risk.
As the only event bringing together the financial service’s industry’s most progressive thinkers from leading retail and investment banks and insurance companies, you will leave equipped with tips to measurably improve your process performance and the management of operational risk in your organisation.
Featuring over 16 industry case studies, you will hear how to:
- Utilize BPM to attract new customers, retain existing clients and deliver new products
- Integrate and align process excellence with IT structures to deliver comprehensive enterprise architecture
- Rapidly respond to market opportunities and fluctuations through increasing process agility
- Leveraging social, gamification and cloud developments for process optimization
- Mitigate risk and ensure regulation compliance through process design and consistency
- Develop enterprise process maturity to deliver business goals
- Change employee engagement with process excellence within your business
- Link business and real time operational intelligence into BPM platforms for greater transparency and responsiveness
- Plus participate in interactive industry discussions including panel debates, roundtable sessions, technology showcases, and networking receptions
In order for process improvement to succeed, it must be aligned with your corporate goals and objectives – equip your organisation with processes to respond efficiently to a fast-moving market and decrease risk so you can grow your company’s profit.
If this is what you are looking to achieve, you need to meet with global process and operational excellence leaders in New York City, 20 – 21 March 2013 at the Business Process Excellence for Financial Services forum.