As financial services regulation and investigations continue to captivate the media’s attention, one fact remains clear: developing a world class process excellence framework that supports (and protects) the business must remain a top priority for the financial services industry.
Unprecedented economic pressures, data proliferation, and intense regulatory controls have greatly shifted the challenges (and opportunities) facing the financial services industry.
The 2014 Business Process Excellence for Financial Services Summit features a brand new program with new case studies covering all new topics. Taking place March 11th - 13th in New York City, this year's Summit includes over 20 international experts that will inspire and motivate you and help you ensure that your business architecture and business processes work together.
Benefit from advanced discussions on:
- Engaging people at ALL levels of your organization with a progressive new approach to change management (from the creators of the ADKAR model!)
- Effectively using business process hierarchy tools to predict and ensure optimal business results from BPM and management implementations
- Leveraging the power of data in transforming culture and behaviours
- Using a Controllership Management Process to assess compliance and regulatory risks
- Taking advantage of compliance synergies across the enterprise by formulating and designing fully integrated processes
- Creating a risk awareness culture through training, communication and process improvement to minimize your continual expenditure
- Designing a true end-to-end process approach that links to SOA and the next level of customer orientated architectures
Business process improvements that are low risk and high impact: Isn’t that what every business wants? Whether you are focused on reducing compliance complexities or driving revenue growth (or both!) this year’s Business Process Excellence for Financial Services Summit will provide you with the tools you need to drive breakthrough business performance.